Monday, November 29, 2010

somethin' sneaky




Helloooooo Teekona. Kona for short. She was adorable, but what a little bitch. Dotty and Wolfy got along with everyone, Kona and Denali were shy towards guests and had less than zero patience with dogs of the same sex. Those four came out of Montana and Maybe...more to come.

Kona was a hard worker, but I never trusted her. I lead her once....the first week of the summer. She pulled great, as long as there weren't any females around her. Yep, she's one of THOSE girls. She wasn't a great eater and was a pretty hard keeper, but she wasn't terrible.

When I got home, Star reminded me of her so much. I can honestly say, little Star face is a MUCH better dog! Kona is faster and stronger, but my Star baby leads and minds her own business!

The litter with Kona, Denali, Dotty(!), and Wolfy(!!) was raised in the house. They are very much loved and Jeff and his family did a great job with them....as with everyone else. That whole team was generally very sweet and honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment