Thursday, May 13, 2010

Marla










The funny thing about Marla is that her name is Maria. I didn't know it until the summer was over and I called her home kennel to check up on the whole crew. I mentioned her name and her people laughed, saying someone didn't spell check her name tag. Thus, Maria became Marla...well, at least for the summer.
She was (is, I'm sure) a very driven dog. Marla was a very solid double lead and a hard worker anywhere. She'd get a little crazy in the chute, but Beaver could handle it. She was super sweet and responsive. She always payed attention and loved to cuddle. She was an all-around good girl. She threw two good boys(more on them later) and only ever caused trouble once (though both she and the other female held a grudge for the rest of summer). I can't wait to hear how she's doing! A new season is underway and one of my friends has that team. I'll remind her to double-check the name tags :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment